10 Sept 2014

18!!!!

  Well,looking at the time I realized that one more hour & I'll b 18!!
woow...18 years of absolute awesome life! what more can I except from this! Happiness , sorrow, parties , experience , first love , travel & what not!
 Life kept surprising me & I still feel like exploring it more ,experimenting more & extracting more off it, what a drasting change I had from last birthday to this I have turned from playfull\ , cheerful to responsblities in a race where I can achieve my goals, in a day where I can break my dreams to turn true and best of all got a prettiest n cheerful friends in my new college Shedy's ;)
 Life gave me 10+ years of childhood , 13+ years of students life, Every phase needs a transition & I kept respecting it & changing myself!! and with each transmission , I miss the previous ones!! All these phase were beyond my expectations..
  Defnately I can't remember my first day on this lovely world but I feel the protection when i slept on the laps of my angel,My MOM
 amma you are my helpmate , my friend , my love , my angel you are everythin the word mom to me, thanks for everything you gave to me , My Dad really a friend to me I can't remember the day the second you scolded to me ,not even a single time , you belived me , you were with me with all my up's n down's  DAD , I love you too....
  ನನ್ನಮ್ಮ ದೇವರಲ್ಲ....
ಅವಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಗುಡಿ ಗೋಪುರಗಳನು ಕಟ್ಟಿಸಲಿಲ್ಲ, ನೈವೇದ್ಯವಿಡಲಿಲ್ಲ, ಹೂ ಹಾರ ಹಾಕಲಿಲ್ಲ, ಗ೦ಟೆ ನಿನಾದವ ಮೊಳಗಿಸಲಿಲ್ಲ..
ಅವಳೂ ದೇವರ೦ತೆ ಸುಮ್ಮನೆ ಕೂರಲಿಲ್ಲ... ಉಸಿರ ತೇಯ್ದು, ಹೃದಯ ಬೆಸೆದು, ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಉಣಿಸಿ , ಬಾಳ ಸವೆಸಿಬಿಟ್ಟಳು.. ಆ ದೇವರಿಗಿ೦ತಾ ನೂರ್ಪಾಲು ಹೆಚಗಚಾಗಿಬಿಟ್ಟಳು..
ನನ್ನಮ್ಮ ದೇವರಲ್ಲ...

Many people thinks about the goals in this life but forget's the short term goals which leads to the big goal!! yes i'm thinking about my short term goal My dream of writing my best seller is on!! from tomorrow ... love to bring it in a year
  well , I realise , these 18 years I have spent enjoying every moment of it!! And , now it's time . Time to build my future... build myself as a man i should be proud of. I want this phase of my life also to be awesome as previous ones. This phase should be missed just like i miss the previous ones,
Hmmmm...
I'm 18!
whoaaaaa................. I,m 18
close