4 Dec 2014

A humming wednesday evening

Amazing and beautiful
not a flower or a tree
Much prettier than that
and only I can see

Loving and caring
right down to the core
Filling me with happiness
and so much more

Eyes are so stunning
cannot look away
Gorgeous and shining
all throughout the day

Here in your arms
is where I belong
The beating of your heart
is like a beautiful song

     Yes, It was the day I was waiting for, It was the day even she waited for . I was waiting  for her arrival in the bus stop.. with lots of joy and happiness in my heart coz I'm seeing her after 10 loooooooog days.

    while waiting my mind went back to the day.. the day she sent that text to me "Shall we go together for the function ,  will you be with me"...... yeaaaa definitely I replied . From that movement to now we both were curiously waited for this day and guess what she arrived .

    In her best black attire which I love the most . She was like the first sun ray in the morning of mid winter morning . She was like the lightning in the humming wednesday evening . She was so beautifully beautiful that I could take my eyes of her. She took all my attention . She attracted my attention that I just loved her in that black beautiful dress.

    It was the third ride with her but this one is something special for both of us . Actually it was the ride which we both waited for.. She sat in my bike behind me , we just went  talking something , something and everything . When we reached the function hall we thought of a walk . The walk which we loved the most that day . She was sooo beautiful that all the people around us was staring at her . Did he recognized (?) . I don't know . The short walk was soo long ;) . I enjoyed every second of it! . The cool breeze in the evening added still more lovely moment to us . She still looked much more attractive under the light in that dark chill and lovely evening..


   She was with me throughout the function . She talked with me , she sat with me , she laughed with me , hope she enjoyed with me & I still  remember her small dimple which adds more beauty when she smiles . I just love to see her smile .It was 9:15 I think she was getting late & again it was my favorite part . THE RIDE WITH HER . The weather was very chill . The evening breeze was killing both of us . I was cursing the time ."Why today its racing very fastly .


    Yes, time was running very fastly , I thought why don't this day , this evening , this moment remains the same forever & ever... The same chill evening , same ride , me & she nothing else other than that . but it was 10 I dropped her in a hard heart we both went home by keeping the lovely memories in heart which would last forever... LOVED THE DAY WITH YOU... Thank you :)
close